Using Galaxy Buds with your Galaxy device is just as easy as using AirPods with your iPhone. Additionally, they are compatible with other gadgets, such as computers, tablets, and smartphones. The following steps explain how to connect the Galaxy Buds to your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
You can connect your Samsung earbuds to any laptop computer, including Windows and Mac computers, in this article.
What is the best way to connect my Samsung Earbuds to my laptop?
Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds Live, and Galaxy Buds Pro will automatically pair with compatible Samsung Galaxy devices once you open the case. Is there a way to connect your Galaxy Buds to a laptop so you can use them while working or studying?
Samsung earbuds can be connected to a laptop with a few simple steps, and the steps differ depending on which operating system you are using.
Connect Samsung Earbuds to a Laptop
The following instructions may differ for different versions of Windows, but you will get to the right menus by following them.
- The first time you open the case, the earbuds will be set up to connect to a device. You can pair the earbuds to a phone or another device by placing them in your ears and pressing and holding the touchpads until you hear a series of beeps indicating pairing mode.
- Open the Devices menu on your laptop. This is found in the Settings menu on Windows 10.
- If you haven’t already done so, click Bluetooth & other devices.
- When you select Add Bluetooth or other devices (as outlined in step 1), your Samsung Buds will show up as long as they are in pairing mode.
- After selecting these options, your Galaxy Buds should now be paired to your laptop. Whenever you turn them on, they will now connect to this laptop by default.
Connect Samsung Earbuds to a Mac
You need to navigate to the Bluetooth menu on every Mac laptop running macOS. Let’s see how.
- Simply opening the case will put them in pairing mode if you haven’t paired them to a device before. The earbuds need to be in your ears and you should hear a series of beeps to indicate that they are in pairing mode if you previously paired them.
- Open the System Preferences menu on Mac and select the Bluetooth section.
- You’ll see your earbuds at the bottom of the device list underneath a thin gray bar as long as they’re in pairing mode as per step 1. After clicking Connect, your Samsung buds will be paired. When you turn them on again, they should be paired with this laptop.
How do I connect Samsung earbuds to my iPhone?
In order to connect the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ or the Galaxy Buds Live to your device, you need to download the Samsung Galaxy Buds app from the App Store, select your device, and select the model. You can select the earbuds from Settings > Bluetooth > Other Devices if you are unable to use the Galaxy Buds app or prefer not to.
What is the best way to connect my Samsung earbuds to my Samsung TV?
Before you use your earbuds, make sure they are in pairing mode. Select the Samsung earbuds from the list of Bluetooth devices on your Samsung TV by going to the Bluetooth settings. It could follow this general pattern, depending on your TV model: Settings > Sound > Sound Output > Bluetooth Speaker List.